Transgender rights are human rights
Welcome to our website
It is without doubt that Philippine transgender community is in the right direction toward gender empowerment, equality and justice. The proliferation of transgender organizations in the country and the slow but steady progress of the awareness of the Filipino people about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity rights is an indication of human rights progress in the country.
The realization of our goals should not be left to chances but should be proactively executed to shape the future of the next generation.
To know more about us and on how to be a part of the group or to be of help to this organization, go to About Us.
The Association of Transgender People in the Philippines (ATP) envisions a healthy and empowered transgender community where transgender citizens colorfully and meaningfully live their lives to the fullest guided by rights and justice.
- To actively participate in National and International activities that promote the welfare of transgender men and women .
- To be the leading source of information and development of the transgender community.
- To support and strengthen the creation of local or provincial trangender communities.
- To be the leading centre of Research and Documentation of transgender experience and other related issues.
- To be the center community that provides transgender health - psycho-social, medical, HIV and transgender education.
- To be the centre organization of transgender men and women in the Philippines that provides training, empowerment and community-based service.
Transgender Guild of Negros, a chapter of ATP in Bacolod City, is composed of transgender men and women. It is a support group and is in its infancy stage in activism.
ATP - Quezon City Chapter is a support group of transgender men and women in Quezon City. ATP Quezon City is identified as the strongest chapter of ATP due to its involvement in advocacy and activism of ATP.
Go down and know the different transgender organizations in the Philippines and learn their advocacies, activities and their people. Their facebook fan pages are provided for your reference. In addition, this gives us the idea of visions and missions.
There are other transgender...
TransMan Pilipinas is a support group of Transgender Men in the Philippines.
Welcome to TransMan Pilipinas (TMP)! We're glad you found us.
TransMan Piilipinas is a group for transmen community in
It is a safe place to express...
“To have a decent job, for instance, transgender women should not be forced to cut our hair (short), nor (should we be forced to) wear uniform that does not fit our identity,” Shane Marie Madrigal said. That something like this happens is always worth highlighting so something can be done about...
Shane Marie Madrigal, incumbent President of the Transpinays of Antipolo Organizaton or TAO, believes that being an undergraduate does not make her a lesser person compare to others. Her decision to follow the desires of her heart to come out to the open to complete her life as a...
What topics do you want to include in this site?
Terms Usually Used
A.T.P - Association of Transgender Philippines
Transpinoy - Transgender man
Transpinay - Transgender woman
SRS- Sex Reassignment Surgery
GID - Gender Identity Disorder